In our daily lives, many people will buy a variety of different styles of beds at home, so what is the standard size of the bed? There are certain differences. For example, children’s beds are different from adults’ beds. Today, the editor will come to tell you what is the size of the bed in general? I hope I can help you all.
First. What is the standard size of the bed
1. The standard size of the bed is generally based on the type of bed. The standard size of a single person is 1mx2m, or 0.9mx2m.
2. The standard size of children's bed is 1.2mx1.5m. 3. The standard size of the double bed is 1.5mx 2m or 1.8mx 2.2m, 1.8mx2m.
Second.standard length of the bed
1. The standard length of the bed is generally one meter, nine meters, two meters, and two meters, according to national regulations. This is the length of a double-flat bed.
2. The bed length of a single flat bed is 1.92 meters and 2.000 meters.
3. What is the width of the bed
1. The width of a single bed specified by the state is 72cm, 80cm, 90cm, 1m, 1.2m.
2. The width of the double bed
is 1.3m, 1.5m, 1.8m.
3. The width of the bunk bed is 72cm, 80cm, 90cm, 1m.
Fourth, the height of the standard size of the bed
1. The height of the bed is generally between 40cm and 50cm, which is the requirement for beds in hospitals and hotels.
2. The bed we use at home is generally 24 to 28 cm, and the bed without a mattress is generally 40 to 44 cm. These heights are the standard heights of the beds, and these sizes are generally sold on the market. The difference will not be too much, at most a difference of 1 to 3cm.
Fifth.the matters needing attention when using the bed
1. When we use the bed in the rainy season, we must ensure that the mattress is dry.
2. If the mattress is tried, it will mold the mattress and eventually produce peculiar smell, which will affect our use.