Solid wood furniture
is environmentally friendly and high-end, and has always been the first choice of distinguished people. While enjoying the fun that solid wood furniture
brings to home life, people often think about a problem, that is, how to extend the service life of solid wood furniture.
1. Pay attention to the cleaning and maintenance of the furniture surface. Wipe away the floating dust on the surface with a soft, dry cotton cloth regularly. Wipe away the dust on the corners and corners of the furniture with a wet cotton thread that has been wrung out from time to time, and then wipe it with a clean, dry, soft cotton cloth.
2. Avoid using alcohol, gasoline or other chemical solvents to remove stains. If there are stains on the surface of the furniture, do not rub it hard. You can gently remove the stains with warm tea water. After the moisture evaporates, apply a little wax to the original part, and then gently rub it several times to form a protective film.
3. Avoid scratches by hard objects. When cleaning, do not let the cleaning tools touch the furniture, and be careful not to let hard metal products or other sharp objects collide with the furniture, and protect the surface from scratches.
4. Keep away from heat sources. In winter, it is best to place the furniture at a distance of about 1 meter from the heating stream to avoid long-term high baking, which will cause local dry cracks, warping and deformation of the wood and local deterioration of the paint film.
5. When using pure solid wood furniture
, the environment should be kept as stable as possible, especially the temperature and humidity should not change drastically, otherwise it will cause deformation of the furniture.
6. Avoid direct sunlight. It is necessary to avoid long-term exposure of outdoor sunlight to the whole or part of the furniture. It is best to place it in a place that can avoid the sunlight, or use a transparent tulle curtain to block direct sunlight, so that it will not affect the indoor lighting , And protect the integrity of the indoor furniture.