There are still some differences between the maintenance and cleaning of solid wood sofas
and fabric sofas. This article provides you with some tips.
1. Usually, when wiping the solid wood sofa, you can choose to wipe it with a damp cloth first, and then dry it with a dry cloth.
2. When placing solid wood sofas, generally choose under the curtains to avoid direct sunlight.
3. A set of solid wood sofas
are placed in the living room, and the whole living room looks simple and elegant. Solid wood sofa is one of the most frequently used furniture in the living room, so it needs frequent and reasonable cleaning and maintenance to make the solid wood sofa last as long as new.
4. When cleaning the stains on the surface of the solid wood sofa, you can choose to wipe it with a neutral soap and warm water (roughly 1:20 ratio), then wipe it with clean water, wipe it a few times, and then dry it with a dry cloth. That's it. Doing so can reduce the phenomenon of dirt passing through the paint layer and entering the solid wood surface.
5. After cleaning the solid wood sofa with the above method, spray the solid wood furniture maintenance oil on the surface of the solid wood sofa
, which can protect the wood to a certain extent.